5G NR mmWave System Test Platform for 24.25-29.5 GHz and 57-71 GHz
The perfect choice when designing 5G NR mmWave products
Simplify your 5G NR mmWave system integration
Getting a complete 5G solution to the market is both time-consuming and costly. To test your 5G mmWave RFIC you need expensive solutions with a lot of adjacent equipment. We now give you the possibility to leverage on our integration test platform to drastically save costs and simplify the system integration.
- Operating frequency range: 24.0-29.5 GHz and 57-71 GHz (pre-3GPP R17 support)
- Radio calibration
- 5G NR frame structure and waveform
- Electronic beam forming
- Modulation up to 256 QAM
- Subcarrier spacing up to 120 kHz
- Channel bandwidth up to 400 MHz
- Figures of Merit: – EVM – Spectrum – Packet Error Rate
- RX AGC
- Compensation algorithms for analogue impairments: – RX DC offset compensation – IQ compensation TX and RX – Phase noise compensation and channel estimation – Frequency offset and Channel estimation
- RFIC control: – Matlab Via SPI – FPGA through GPIO
Sivers IMA´s 5G NR mmWave System Test Platform makes it less expensive and faster for customers to deploy their 5G networks by improving the test and design process with one single product.