5G coverage in higher frequencies require multiple high-power antennas for distance and throughput. The challenge is to reach many end users with both high data rates and efficiency.
- 24.25 GHz-27.5 GHz (AFEVM2Q275)
- 26.5 GHz-29.5 GHz (AFEVM2Q295)
- 8 individually controlled Rx and Tx beamforming sections
- Horizontal and vertical polarization beamformers
- 5.625° phase resolution (6 bit) control in Tx and Rx mode
- Beam settling rate < 10 ns
- 0.5 dB amplitude resolution control in Tx and Rx mode
- Pout1dB > +17dBm per Tx path
- Rx noise figure < 5dB
- 1.8V analog and digital supply
The dual quad core Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC) is intended for 5G dual polarized phased antenna array applications. Unmatched scalability enables very large array configurations while limiting the number of digital interfaces. Due to its flexible control interface, scalability and low power dissipation, it is the perfect choice for 5G NR beamforming applications. Moreover, factory calibration provides unmatched simplicity at installation.