The RFIC Evaluation Kit, EVK 02001, is a “plug and play” platform, including a patch antenna used for evaluating the latest Sivers IMA highly integrated 5G mmWave beam steering Transceiver RFIC. The Evaluation Kit is designed for ease of use and targets system integrators and RF engineers validating the RF portion of a 5G mmWave system.
The EVK 02001 is designed for seamless operation together with any baseband solution, supporting zero-IF or Low-IF. Some adaptations may be necessary depending on the functionality and characteristics of the baseband solution.
Please contact your Sivers IMA sales representative for more information.
• Coverage of 24.0-29.5 GHz
• RF Module, Mother Board and Graphical User Interface (GUI) included
• Beam steering with Integrated patch array antenna
• Integrated synthesizer with support for up to 64 QAM 5G NR OFDM modulation and up to 256QAM SC modulation, depending on baseband capabilities.
• Support for up to 2GHz RF channels• TX, RX and LO frequency control
• Integrated Beam book for beam steering settings
• A solution for quick validation and proof of concept
• Plug and Play with a minimum of configuration activities
• Easy control of the Evaluation Kit through the USB, GPIO and SPI interfaces
• User guideline, register map and python code included in the delivery
• Configuration support included