First quarter 2019
· Operating income for the quarter amounted to SEK 40,536 thousand (25,189), an increase of 61 percent
· Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 25,050 thousand (13,073), an increase of 92 percent
· Earnings before depreciation (EBITDA) for the quarter amounted to SEK -5,925 thousand (-14,564)
· Result for the quarter amounted to SEK -20,670 thousand (-24,836)
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.17 (-0.22)
· Equity per share amounted to SEK 1.93 (2.51)
Significant events during the period January-March:
· Sivers IMA AB has signed an agreement with an Eastern European system provider of wireless broadband access.
· Sivers IMA AB has signed a letter of intent for use of its unlicensed 5G products in ultrasound examination applications.
· Sivers IMA AB and Blu Wireless displayed exceptional performance with their licensed 5G solution.
· Sivers IMA AB launched wideband 5G RFIC at Mobile World Congress 2019.
A web-based presentation of the third interim report will be held at 10:00 Wednesday, May 22, 2019. Please register for the webinar via the link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8254917096183055884