Los Angeles, October 21, 2019 – Mobile World Congress Americas 2019.NXP® Semiconductors N.V. and Sivers IMA Holding AB today announced a collaboration to deliver a state-of-the-art solution for 5G-NR (New Radio), such as gigabit Fixed Wireless Access applications.
Sivers IMA (Nasdaq First North: SIVE) today announced its subsidiary CST Global’s XG-PON lasers show outstanding performance and are seeing rising demand in China.
Second quarter 2019
· Operating income for the second quarter amounted to SEK 39,029 thousand (22,882), an increase of
· Net sales for the second quarter amounted to SEK 25,961 thousand (14,711), an increase of 76 percent
· Earnings before depreciation (EBITDA) for the second quarter amounted to SEK -6,978 thousand (-18,453)
· Result for the second quarter amounted to SEK
-21,368 thousand (-28,712)
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.16 (-0.26)
· Equity per share amounted to SEK 2.18 (2.26)
Sivers IMA Holding AB (Nasdaq First North: SIVE) today announced that its subsidiary, CST Global, received a new order worth SEK7.3m from an existing, US-based Fortune 100 customer.The order is in addition to existing framework orders CST Global has had with the same company.
Sivers IMA (Nasdaq First North: SIVE) today announced they have received a design-in order of SEK 1.3 million from their Chinese reseller Matrix Electronic Co. Ltd. to provide products and support services to Matrix’s Chinese end customer. The order paves way for future Chinese volume deployments.
Sivers IMA (Nasdaq First North: SIVE) today announced that its subsidiary, CST Global, has received a follow-up, SEK20 million framework orders from an existing US Fortune 100 customer, extending its leadership in the optical communications market.
Sivers IMA (Nasdaq First North: SIVE) today announced the participation as Silver Sponsor at the 5G World Summit in London June 11-13. Sivers IMA will both conduct live demonstrations in the exhibition and hold a presentation on the main stage.