Sivers IMA (Nasdaq First North: SIVE) today announced they have received a design-in order of SEK 1.3 million from their Chinese reseller Matrix Electronic Co. Ltd. to provide products and support services to Matrix’s Chinese end customer. The order paves way for future Chinese volume deployments.
First quarter 2019
· Operating income for the quarter amounted to SEK 40,536 thousand (25,189), an increase of 61 percent
· Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 25,050 thousand (13,073), an increase of 92 percent
· Earnings before depreciation (EBITDA) for the quarter amounted to SEK -5,925 thousand (-14,564)
· Result for the quarter amounted to SEK -20,670 thousand (-24,836)
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.17 (-0.22)
· Equity per share amounted to SEK 1.93 (2.51)
Significant events during the period January-March:
· Sivers IMA AB has signed an agreement with an Eastern European system provider of wireless broadband access.
· Sivers IMA AB has signed a letter of intent for use of its unlicensed 5G products in ultrasound examination applications.
· Sivers IMA AB and Blu Wireless displayed exceptional performance with their licensed 5G solution.
· Sivers IMA AB launched wideband 5G RFIC at Mobile World Congress 2019.
A web-based presentation of the third interim report will be held at 10:00 Wednesday, May 22, 2019. Please register for the webinar via the link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8254917096183055884
Sivers IMA Holding AB (Nasdaq First North: SIVE) today announced it has commenced a partnership with the Swedish EMS partner NOTE for volume delivery of 5G products.
In outdoor live testing Sivers IMA together with Blu Wireless has managed to show speeds of over 1 Gbps over a distance exceeding 700 meters using their combined unlicensed 5G Technology in the license free 60 GHz band.
Today,Sivers IMA Holding AB (Nasdaq First North: SIVE, the Company) announces it has, together with their Japanese reseller, NetWell, and baseband partner CLOP Technologies signed a Memorandum of Understanding with a Japanese provider of leading technology using radio technology in the medical equipment field.