Sivers IMA is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company (Certificate) which guarantees that we have created and maintain an efficient quality-management system.
Sivers IMA will consistently provide products and services that meet or exceed the requirements and expectations of it´s customers. The company will actively pursue quality improvements through programs that enable each employee to do their job right the first time and every time.
Sivers IMA ‘s commitment to quality is made by ALL company employees and as such is an integral part of their responsibilities.
Sivers IMA’s Quality System is an integral part of the management methodology of the organization and is designed to enhance and perpetuate the reputation of the Company as a designer and manufacturer of reliable quality products.
The company has the following systems and procedures in place to support the aims of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of its business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure. Download RMA Form
- Monitoring and qualifying of suppliers
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives, which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints