At Sivers IMA our jobs are exciting and important, they are challenging, here you get to work with interesting cutting edge technology.
We are always on the lookout for new talents who can help us reach our goals. We want people who are positive and energetic – if you love new technology it’s a bonus!
Are you the type that get Electronics and RFICs into production with good quality, yield and throughput? And want to work in a small company where the volumes are increasing?
Sivers IMA is a public and unique Swedish mm-wave RF company providing its in-house developed award winning highly integrated RFIC’s and RF Modules (RFMs) to telecom and datacom companies for building broadband networks for today and tomorrow. With several interesting design wins and an aggressive business plan addressing future demands of 5G and WiGig, the company is now strengthening its production outsourcing capability.
For this we need you, who get excited seeing our products produced at our contracted foundries and EMS’s. Our products are now manufactured and sold as prototypes and in small series and the challenge is to ramp the quantities. The products are cutting edge RFIC’s and RF Modules designed for the 5G and WiGig market, in frequencies from 24 to 71 GHz. These frequencies sure pose challenges for the production test developers.
The successful candidate will work in two main areas:
- Plan and coordinate production engineering activities including the specification of the production test scope for our packaged RFICs packages and RFMs.
- Evaluate production activities and make recommendations for improvements, investigate problems (FA), analyze root causes and derive resolutions together with R&D
The work will involve:
- Define and document Production test procedures.
- Manage Package-level and wafer-level production test development.
- Follow up production test development and validate test equipment and procedures together with our production partners.
- Yield analysis and structure test data in databases.
- Fault Analysis.
- Vendor follow up and audits.
For this you need to have the following qualifications and experience
- 5 years minimum experience in a production engineering role.
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Eng. or another relevant field.
- Familiar with the testing analog/mixed signal, including HF RF test development.
- Good analysis technique to be able to troubleshoot and improve analog IC-testing.
- Experience working with remote production sites.
- General knowledge of IC manufacturing processes including wafer fabrication, IC assembly and IC test.
- Statistical analysis capability. Knowledge of Statistical analysis programs such as. Mentor Examinator, DataView or similar is a merit.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- General knowledge of bringing new products from definition through design and to production release including qualification and reliability.
- Knowledge of 5G and WiGig (802.11ad) standards are merits.
Language skills: Fluent in English. Swedish is meritorious.
For Sivers IMA to succeed we need you who are willing to work independently in a fast pace together with very competent people. You will be the first Production Engineer in our company for this kind of products, posing extra challenges and opportunities. Although years of experience is a merit, enthusiasm and genuine technical interest is most important.
We are located in beautiful newly renovated premises on Torshamnsgatan 48, Kista which is at walking distance to Kista Centrum and to Helenelund Station.
We offer an exciting position in an international and growing company with leading edge technology and capabilities. Sivers IMA has strong financial backing that is committed to pursuing current expansion as a 5G mm-wave product supplier .
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call at: +46 70 245 05 49 if you have questions. We will accept applications until we have hired the right person.
Pre Sales Engineer
Sivers IMA is a public and unique Swedish semi-conductor company providing its in-house developed award winning highly integrated RF components to telecom and datacom companies building broadband networks for today and tomorrow. With several interesting design wins and an aggressive business plan addressing future demands of 5G, the company is now strengthening its marketing and sales team with a dedicated pre sales engineer to support the long term growth and profitability.
What we offer
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and growing company with long experience and cutting edge technology. The right candidate will be instrumental to the future success of our business and we expect you to be a world class contributor to a world class team.
About the position
Sivers IMA is facing a very interesting market position with an aggressive business plan. To fulfil the long-term business objectives of the company, this recruitment is key for future growth and profitability
The main tasks and responsibilities can be summarized as:
- Develop a technical understanding for customers’ needs and challenges and propose suitable technical solutions to customers.
- Technical support to sales personnel, resellers and partners within the eco-system
- Act as bridge between the technical and the commercial side of the organization
- Feed back requirements on the Sivers IMA products from the market and its customers to Product Management, CTO and R&D.
- Develop and execute product demonstration set-ups to show Sivers IMA’s products and technologies
- Categorize and manage technical questions from customers in cooperation with peers and colleagues.
- Develop and maintain technical presentations, value argumentation material and sales supporting documents like white papers, application notes and data sheets.
- Assist in product validation activities
The pre sales engineer is responsible to support the sales and profitability with technical skill on a global basis, which includes customer engagements as well as promotion and product introduction activities to applicable customers. The role as pre sales engineer is a unique blend of technical and market related activities towards a truly global market place, where the combination of knowledge, experience, a positive mental attitude and social skill will be key.
Profile – must have
- Very strong and documented technical RF/RFIC knowledge with a preference to RFIC millimeter wave technology.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of data and telecommunication networks on system level
- Experience from 4G/5G and/or WiGig systems
- Experience in converting market and customer requirements into product specifications
- Strong writing and communication skills being fluent in English
- Strong presentation skills with a proven capability to convey complex technical messages in an easy to understand way
- Great interest in new technologies with a drive to learn more.
- University degree
- Target oriented mindset with positive and winning mentality
- Team player
Office location: Gothenburg or Kista
Sivers IMA offers an exciting position in an international and growing company with leading edge technology and capabilities. Sivers IMA has strong financial backing that is committed to pursuing current expansion as a 5G mm-wave product supplier.
Send your application to email@example.com. You can also call at +46 70 98 71703 if you have questions. We will accept applications until we have hired the right person.