At Sivers IMA our jobs are exciting and important, they are challenging, here you get to work with interesting cutting edge technology.
We are always on the lookout for new talents who can help us reach our goals. We want people who are positive and energetic – if you love new technology it’s a bonus!
Test and Validation Engineer
Do you get excited in the lab doing experiments and measurements with mmWave cutting edge equipment?
Sivers IMA is a public and unique Swedish mm-wave RF company company providing its in-house developed award winning highly integrated RFIC’s and RF Modules to telecom and datacom companies building broadband networks for today and tomorrow. With several interesting design wins and an aggressive business plan addressing future demands of 5G and WiGig, the company is now strengthening its in-house lab capability by moving into new facilities and by acquiring cutting edge lab equipment. For this we need you, who get excited seeing our products work in the lab. The Kista lab is set up to support customer system applications and to validate the RF performance of our cutting edge RFIC’s designed for the 5G and WiGig market, frequencies from 24 to 71 GHz.
The successful candidate will work in two main areas:
• WiGig and 5G system testing to support our customers in their integration efforts.
• RF validation in our small Anechoic Chamber or outdoor testing, 24 to 71 GHz
The work will involve:
• Defined and document system tests
• Develop test scripts in C and Python.
• Use our Keysight equipment, EVM set up, ARB, Spectral Analyzer for link quality measurements, 5G NR and 802.11ad.
• Set-up internal or customer system components, perform over-the-air on the bench testing, in the chamber or outdoor.
• Perform design/system characterization over supply and temperature
For this you need to have the following qualifications and experience:
• Telecommunication System knowledge, 5G preferred
• High frequency RF testing experience. This is supported by our very experienced RF Design Engineers
• Test Script development, C and Python; deep interest and experience
• Keysight instrumentation experience
• BSc in Electrical Eng. or another relevant field
For Sivers IMA to succeed we need you who are willing to work independently in a fast pace together with very competent people; our Engineering department currently employs six PhD’s. Our products are currently being integrated into our customers´ systems, which requires communication skills and interest to support customers. Although years of experience is a merit, enthusiasm and genuine technical interest is most important.
We will during the summer move from our old facilities on Torshamnsgatan 9 to modern and renovated facilities on Torshamnsgatan 48, which is at walking distance to Kista Centrum and to Helenelund Station.
Office location: Stockholm/Kista
Sivers IMA offers an exciting position in an international and growing company with leading edge technology and capabilities. Sivers IMA has strong financial backing that is committed to pursuing current expansion as a 5G mm-wave product supplier.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call at +46 70 320 6518 if you have questions. We will accept applications until we have hired the right person.
Sales Manager Europe and Asia
Sivers IMA is a public and unique Swedish semi-conductor company providing its in-house developed award winning highly integrated RF components to telecom and datacom companies building broadband networks for today and tomorrow. With several interesting design wins and an aggressive business plan addressing future demands of 5G, the company is now strengthening its marketing and sales team with a dedicated sales manager to support long term growth and profitability.
What we offer:
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and growing company with long experience and cutting edge technology. The right candidate will be instrumental to the future success of our business and we expect you to be a world class contributor to a world class team.
About the position:
Sivers IMA is facing a very interesting market position with an aggressive business plan. To fulfil the long-term business objectives of the company, this recruitment is key for future growth and profitability
The main responsibilities can be summarized as:
- Responsibility to grow new sales within the European and Asian markets
- Responsible for planning and execution of the regional wireless go to market plan including campaigns, events, product releases and relevant market communication.
- Key account responsibility for selected strategic accounts.
- Actively feedback market and customer requirements into the product definition and development activities
This means, the sales manager is responsible to grow the sales and profitability in the selected regions, which includes customer engagements together with key partners as well as promotion and product introduction activities to applicable customers. Within the sales manager’s tasks lies also to actively grow the sales funnel and qualify new leads. Related to this is also to manage and update a sales forecast that is fed into the companies’ business planning process.
Profile – must have
- Strong track record in sales
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of data and telecommunication networks
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills.
- Experience and understanding of digital sales and marketing tools and processes
- Proficient in English in speech and writing
- Experience in B2B sales within the telecom or IT industry.
- Great interest in new technologies with a drive to learn more.
- University degree
- Target oriented mind-set with a winning mentality
- Team player
If you find this interesting, please contact Patric Erlandsson, email@example.com, VP Sales & Marketing.